Come join us for our Annual Paulina Cooper Dot to Dot Run/Walk. Blue Valley Physical Therapy is excited about hosting this event again this year. Our goal is to achieve that balance of professionalism for our serious runners/walkers with those runners/walkers who want to experience a more relaxed family focused day.
We hope to raise $50,000 to donate to pediatric brain tumor research.
We can only do this with your help.
Please register today.
⚠ COVID Safety Precautions ⚠
Thank you for your understanding as we take these safety precautions due to the COVID pandemic.
- ✓ You must go online to register for our event. You can not sign up in person. This includes on packet pick up or day of the race.
- ✓ If you are running virtually, your swag bag will not be mailed to you and will need to be picked up at packet pickup. This includes your tee shirt and your 10K participation medal if appropriate.
- Masks must be worn at all times except on the race course. Please bring your own.
- All placement medals will be mailed.
- 10K participant medals will be available near the finish line.
- A bottle of water and a light individual package snack will be available near the finish line.
2020 Pegasus Award - Hudson Sands
Hudson is a 5-year-old loving, active and happy boy. He has a 7-year old sister, Addie, whom he adores. He loves to play outside, complete LEGO sets (by himself!), dance whenever he hears music, and make people smile. On October 31st, 2019 he was diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG), an inoperable tumor in his brain stem. Since then he's had 3 surgeries to insert a shunt, biopsy the tumor and implant a port. He's also had 30 rounds of radiation with sedation, and is currently taking an experimental trial drug called ONC201, which requires us to fly to MD Anderson in Houston, Texas every 3 weeks for check-ups, medication refills and MRIs every 3rd trip.
Hudson is so very loved by his family and all who meet him. Please pray with us for a cure for DIPG and all childhood cancers!
Come join us on Sept 20, 2020 at 7:30 am at Corporate Woods to raise money for aggressive pediatric brain tumors. You will have a chance to meet Hudson and his family too!!!